2 Chainz Net Worth 2019
2 Chainz Net Worth 2019 – Tauheed Epps is an American rapper, record producer, songwriter, actor, entrepreneur, businessman, investor, philanthropist, and activist. Born and raised in College Park, Georgia, he initially gained recognition for being one-half of the Southern hip hop duo Playaz Circle, alongside his longtime friend and fellow rapper Earl “Dolla Boy” Conyers. They are perhaps best known for being signed to fellow Georgia-based rapper Ludacris’ Disturbing tha Peace label, as well as their debut single “Duffle Bag Boy”.
According to Forbes, 2 Chainz Net Worth 2019 is $6 Million. Southern-influenced rapper who’s debut album, Based on a T.R.U. Story, reached #1 on the U.S. Billboard 200 in 2012. His second album, B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time, debuted at number three on the US Billboard 200 in september of 2013. His real name is Tauheed Epps. His daughter Heaven Epps accompanied him at the BET Hip Hop Awards in 2012.
2 Chainz Net Worth 2019 is $6 Million
- First Name: Tauheed
- Last Name: Epps
- Alternative Name: Tity Boi, Tauheed Epps
- Age: 40 years
- Birthday: 12th September, 1977
- Birthplace: College Park, Georgia, United States
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Rapper
- Profession: Rapper
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop, trap, hardcore hip hop, gangsta rap, Southern hip hop
- Year(s) Active: 1991–present, 1997–present
- Record Label: Def Jam, T.R.U.
- Associated Acts: Playaz Circle, Cap-1, Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Ludacris, T.I., Rick Ross, Gucci Mane, OG Maco
- Websites: http://www.2chainz.com
He placed a #1 single on the Hip-Hop charts in 2012 with the song, ‘No Lie,’ which featured Drake .
He finished second in his high school class, and received an athletic scholarship to play basketball at Alabama State University. He began his career when Ludacris signed him to his Disturbing tha Peace record label in 1997.
Read More: Kanye West Net Worth 2019