Ace Hood Net Worth
Ace Hood Net Worth 2019 – Antoine McColister, better known by his stage name Ace Hood, is an American rapper. He was born in Port St. Lucie, Florida and raised in Deerfield Beach, Florida. He was formerly signed to DJ Khaled’s label We the Best Music Group, Def Jam Recordings and Cash Money Records.
According To Forbes, Ace Hood Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. He began his career after giving a radio DJ his demo tape. He signed his first major record deal at 17. He had twin daughters named Sailor and Lyric with his then-girlfriend Shanice Tyria Sarratt in May 2011. He also has a son. He has dated Shelah Marie .
Ace Hood Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million
- First Name: Ace
- Last Name: Hood
- Alternative Name: Antoine McColister, Lil’ Ace
- Age: 30 years
- Birthday: 11th May, 1988
- Birthplace: Port St. Lucie, Florida, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Nationality: American
- Occupation Text: Rapper
- Music Genre (Text): Rap, Hip hop
- Origin: Port St. Lucie, Florida, U.S.
- Year(s) Active: 2007-now, 2006–present
- Record Label: We the Best Music Group, Cash Money, Republic (current), Def Jam (former), We The Best, Republic (current), Cash Money, Def Jam (former)
- Associated Acts: DJ Khaled, Rick Ross, Birdman, T-Pain, Lloyd, Lil Wayne, Meek Mill, Kevin Cossom, Mavado, Vado
- Official Websites: acehood-online.com/site/, http://acehood-online.com
His album Blood, Sweat & Tears reached the number one position on the US Billboard Top Rap Albums chart in 2011.