Andy Lau Net Worth
Andy Lau Net Worth 2019 – Andy Lau Tak-wah, BBS, MH, JP is a Hong Kong actor, singer, lyricist and film producer. He has been one of Hong Kong’s most commercially successful film actors since the mid-1980s, performing in more than 160 films while maintaining a successful singing career at the same time.
According To Forbes, Andy Lau Net Worth 2019 is $70 Million. He signed up for acting lessons offered by Hong Kong’s Television Broadcasts Limited station, and got a lead role on their 1982 series, The Emissary. He married his longtime girlfriend Carol Chu in 2008. The couple has a daughter named Hannah.
Andy Lau Net Worth 2019 is $70 Million
- First Name: Andy
- Last Name: Lau
- Age: 56 years
- Birthday: 27th September, 1961
- Birthplace: Tai Po, Hong Kong
- Height: 5′ 9″ (175 cm)
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Ethnicity: Asian
- Nationality: Hong Konger
- Profession: Actor, Singer, Producer
- Profession: Actor
- Music Genre (Text): Cantopop, Mandopop
- Year(s) Active: 1981 – present, 1981–present
- Instrument (text): Vocal, Vocals
- Record Label: UFO Record, (1985–1994), Philips Record, (1995–1997), Sony Music Entertainment, (1998–present), Fitto Record, (1990–1994), (1998–now), Fitto Record (1985–94), UFO Record (1990–94), (1995–97)
- Associated Acts: Five Tiger Generals
- Websites: www.andylau.com/andylau/index.do, http://www.andylau.com/, http://www.awc618.com
Singer and actor best known as one of the Four Heavenly Kings of Cantapop. He also starred in the films Infernal Affairs III and House of Flying Daggers. His repertoire of over 160 films made him the top Box Office Actor of Hong Kong from 1985 to 2005.
He and Jacky Cheung became two of the most popular singers in Hong Kong, if not in all of Asia. He won nearly 300 awards for his music – and that doesn’t include the more than a dozen film award honors.