Andy Lee Net Worth 2019
Andy Lee Net Worth 2019 – Andy Lee is an Irish former professional boxer who competed from 2006 to 2017. He held the WBO middleweight title from 2014 to 2015, and the Irish super middleweight title in 2007.
According to Forbes, Andy Lee Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. Australian comedian and musician who often pairs up with Hamish Blake to form comedy shows of ‘Hamish and Andy.’ In 2003 he released the educational times table CD, The Sing Along Times Table CD Book. He dated model Megan Gale from November 2006 until October 2010. His sister, Alex Lee, writes pantomimes and stars in the comedy show Porky Pies.
Andy Lee Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million
- First Name: Andy
- Last Name: Lee
- Full Name: Lee Sun Ho
- Alternative Name: Jason Lee
- Age: 36 years
- Birthday: 21st January, 1981
- Birthplace: South Korea
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Ethnicity: Asian
- Nationality: South Korean
- Profession: Comic, Rapper
- Profession: Comic
- Claim to Fame: Shinhwa
- Music Genre (Text): K-pop, dance, rap
- Year(s) Active: 1998–present
- Record Label: SM Entertainment, (1998-2003), Good Entertainment, (2004-2007), ND Entertainment/TOP Media, (2007-present), Shinhwa Company, (2011-present)
- Associated Acts: Shinhwa, Teen Top, 100%
- Websites: http://www.ndenter.co.kr/andy_re/, http://www.shinhwacompany.co.kr/
He co-hosted a radio show with Hamish Blake that received high ratings.
He went to Camberwell Grammer School, where he was involved in cadets, hockey, and music before studying commerce at University of Melbourne. It was while studying at Melbourne that he met comedic partner Hamish Blake in 2001. He was born in the same place as Chris Hemsworth : Melbourne, Australia.
Read More: Andy Lau Net Worth 2019