Anthony Weiner Net Worth
Anthony Weiner Net Worth 2019 – Anthony David Weiner is an American former Democratic congressman who represented New York’s 9th congressional district from January 1999 until June 2011. He won seven terms as a Democrat, never receiving less than 60% of the vote.
According to Forbes, Anthony Weiner Net Worth 2019 is $750 Thousand. Democrat from New York who resigned in disgrace from the U.S. House of Representatives in 2011 after it came to light that he had tweeted photos of his crotch to female supporters of his. He had a failed bid for Mayor in 2013. He married Huma Abedin in July 2010 and the couple has a son named Jordan.
Anthony Weiner Net Worth 2019 is $750 Thousand
- First Name: Anthony
- Last Name: Weiner
- Full Name: Anthony David Weiner
- Alternative Name: Congressman Anthony D. Weiner (NY-09), Representative Weiner (D-NY), Rep. Anthony Weiner, Carlos Danger
- Age: 53 years
- Birthday: 4th September, 1964
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Brooklyn Technical High School
- University: SUNY Plattsburgh
- Profession: Former US Congressman (Politician)
- Profession: Politician
- Claim to Fame: Former/Disgraced US Congressman representing parts of Brooklyn and Queens
- Father: Mort Weiner
- Mother: Fran Weiner
Despite the fact that he had been friends with Jon Stewart since they were in their 20s, the talk show host mercilessly tore into him after his scandal came to light.
He was elected to his first office as a Member of the New York City Council in 1992. His marriage was officiated by former U.S. President Bill Clinton .