Anu Malik Net Worth
Anu Malik Net Worth 2019 – Anwar Sardar Malik, best known as Anu Malik, is an Indian Music Director and Singer. He is an Indian National Award and Filmfare Award winning music director, who primarily composes Bollywood music for the Hindi film industry. Known as one of the mega music composers of 90s in India, he is the son of Sardar Malik.
According To Forbes, Anu Malik Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. He composed the music for his first film, “Hunterwali”, in 1977. His daughter is the playback singer Anmol Malik.
Anu Malik Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million
- First Name: Anu
- Last Name: Malik
- Full Name: Anu Malik
- Alternative Name: Anwar Malik
- Age: 57 years
- Birthday: 2nd November, 1960
- Birthplace: India
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Asian/Indian
- Nationality: Indian
- Profession: Music director, singer
- Profession: Composer
- Claim to Fame: Baazigar
- Year(s) Active: 1981–present, 1981
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Harmonium, Keyboard, Tabla, Bongos, Dholak, Guitar, etc.
- Associated Acts: Sunidhi Chauhan
- Friend: Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Farah Khan
Indian composer renowned for his work on award-winning Hindi films like “Baazigar”. He has composed music for more than 350 films during his illustrious career.
He and R.D. Burman are two of the most respected Indian composers of their time. He has been nominated for the Filmfare Award for Best Music Director more than a dozen times.