Ariana Grande Net Worth
Ariana Grande Net Worth 2019 – Ariana is an American actress and singer from Boca Raton. Grande was initially recognized for playing the role of ‘Cat Lovers’ in the Nickelodeon TV series ‘Victory’ and ‘Sam&Cat’.
Grande also played a number of drama and TV characters and passed her voice to animated films and television. In 2011, she began her singing career with a “winner” soundtrack.
In May 2017, a few months before the tour ended, Variety reported that Grande spent an average of nearly $630,000 per night on average, of which more than $50,000 came from Merch. Ariana will start another world tour in March 2019 to promote her sweetener album. We can only imagine how much she will break into this road this time.
In 2017, LUXE Brands, a beauty company that works with her fragrance line, announced that the singer earned $150 million from three fragrances they released in two years: Moonlight, Sweet Like Candy and Ari by Ariana Grande.
According to Forbes, Ariana Grande Net Worth is $50 Million. The singer’s agent, Scooter Braun, attributed Ariana’s “real connection” with his fans to one of the reasons for the success of the perfume. For example, in 2015, in the WWD report, when the fans met, Grande met at the fans and held a $30,000 perfume package at Macy’s in New York’s Herald Square. According to WWD, the singer just launched her fourth LUXE fragrance called Cloud in the fall of 2018. It is estimated that its value will reach 50 million US dollars in the first year.
Ariana Grande Net Worth is $50 Million
- First Name: Ariana
- Last Name: Grande-Butera
- Maiden Name: Grande-Butera
- Full Name at Birth: Ariana Grande-Butera
- Alternative Name: Ari, Little Red, Riri, Arianna Grande-Butera, Ariana Grande
- Birthday: 26th June, 1993
- Birthplace: Boca Raton, Florida, USA
- Height: 5′ 0″ (152 cm)
- Weight: 104lbs (47 kg)
- Build: Slim
- Eye Color: Brown – Dark
- Hair Color: Brown – Dark
- Distinctive Feature: Dimple on Left cheek, Small Stature
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Other
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: North Broward Prepatory School (dropout)
- Occupation: Singer, Actress, Model, Dancer, Voice Artist
- Ariana Grande Net Worth 2019: $50 Million
- Claim to Fame: Victorious
- Music Genre (Text): Pop, R&b, Edm, R&b, R&b, R&b, R&b, R&b, R&b, R&b, R&b
- Year(s) Active: 2008–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals
- Record Label: Republic
- Associated Acts: Nicki Minaj, Big Sean, Mac Miller, Victoria Monét, Pharrell Williams
- Talent Agency (e.g. Modelling): Entertainment Booking Agency, Richard De La Font Agency
- Official Websites: Facebook
- Father: Edward Butera
- Mother: Joan Grande
- Brother: Frankie Grande (Half-Brother)
- Friend: Elizabeth Gillies, Daniella Monet, Justin Bieber, Avan Jogia, Camila Cabello, Matt Bennett, Greyson Chance, Colleen Ballinger, Glozell Green, Austin Mahone, Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Scooter Braun, Emma Roberts, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zedd, Iggy Azealea, Jack Griffo, Zendaya, Bella Thorne, Aretha Franklin, Michelle Obama, Barack Obama, Nick Jonas, Kira Kosarin, Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, Kim Kardashian, Khloé Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Taylor Swift, Victoria Justice, Meghan Trainor, Robbie Shapiro, Tori Vega, Trina Vega, Andre Harris, Jade West, Beck Oliver
- Associated People: Jennette McCurdy, Elizabeth Gillies, Frankie Grande, Iggy Azealea, Zedd, Scooter Braun, Justin Bieber
- Pets: Coco (Dog), Toulouse (Dog), Ophelia (Dog)
- Favorite People: Beyonce, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Marilyn Monroe, Dan Schneider, Madonna, Mariah Carey, Scott Fellows, Scooter Braun, Celine Dion, Jennifer Garner, Leonardi DiCaprio, Audrey Hepburn, Natalie Portman, Jim Carey, Lionel Messi
- Favorite TV Shows: Victorious, Survivors, America’s Next Top Model, Life Series, Sam and Cat, House of Anubis, The Voice, Gossip Girl, Project Runway
- Favorite Bands: Imogen Heap, Big Time Rush, One Direction, Christina Aguilera, Mariah Carrey
- Favorite Books: Harry Potter series
- Favorite Places: South Africa, Malaysia, Boca Raton, Florida
- Favorite Foods: Salmon, Coconut Water, Cocoa Puffs, Strawberries, Salad
- Favorite Colors: Pale Pink, Red, Baby Green, Marshmallow White
- Favorite Accessories: Boots, Hair Bows, Hair Ribbions, Pony tail holder
After her debut in her “victory”, her voice received the attention of Monterey Pullman, the top management of the Republic Records Corporation. Grande signed a contract with the record company in 2011, and her debut single “Put Your Hearts Up” was released. Grande released her debut album ‘Yours Truly’ in 2013 and topped the album in the US Billboard 200 in a month. Ariana Grande Net Worth 2019 is $50 Million.
The song “The Way” received a lot of praise and won the 10th place on the Billboard Hot 100. Grande released her first Christmas Kisses’, while her TV movie ‘Swindle’ appeared on ‘Nickelodeon’. Her second album “My Everything” was released in 2014. In a week, the album sold more than 169,000 copies and was among the best in the “Billboard 200.”
In 2019, Ariana Grande Net Worth 2019 is $50 Million. Two of the albums titled “Break Free” and “Problem” became popular hit songs around the world. The two songs ranked third and fourth on the Billboard Hot 100. Grand also appeared in the song “Bang Bang” by J Bangie and Nicki Minaj.
She returned to the show in 2015 through the comedy horror TV show ‘Scream Queens’ and later on the “Fox Channel”. The following year, she gave up her third album “Dangerous Woman.” Today, Grande is a pop queen and works with producers and famous artists from around the world. She also became a symbol of equality and feminism.