Barbara Walters Net Worth
Barbara Walters Net Worth 2019 – Barbara Jill Walters is an American broadcast journalist, author, and television personality. Walters is known for having hosted a variety of television programs, including Today, The View, 20/20, and the ABC Evening News.
According To Forbes, Barbara Walters Net Worth 2019 is $170 Million. He attended Sarah Lawrence College where she earned an English degree. She was married to Robert Henry Katz from 1955 to 1957, Lee Guber from 1963 to 1976, and Merv Adelson from 1981 to 1984 and again from 1986 to 1992. She has a daughter named Jacqueline Dena Guber.
Barbara Walters Net Worth 2019 is $170 Million
- First Name: Barbara
- Middle Name: Jill
- Last Name: Walters
- Full Name: Barbara Jill Walters
- Age: 88 years
- Birthday: 25th September, 1929
- Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts
- Height: 5′ 5″ (165 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Hazel
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Miami Beach Senior High School, Miami, FL (1949)
- University: BA English, Sarah Lawrence College (1953)
- Profession: Broadcast journalist, author, and television personality
- Profession: TV Personality
- Claim to Fame: 20/20 Softball interviewer
- Year(s) Active: 1961–present, 1961–2014, 1961–2015, 1961–Present
- Father: Louis Walters
- Mother: Dena Seletsky
- Brother: Burton Walters (deceased)
- Sister: Jacqueline Walters (deceased), Walda Walters Anderson (half sister)
- Family Member: Jacqueline Dena Guber Danforth (daughter)
TV interviewer who hosted ABC’s 20/20 and The View. Known for her distinctive voice, she has advertised for Welch’s and interviewed many celebrities and world leaders.
She interviewed Larry King about his retirement. She hosted the television show Today.