Barrington Levy Net Worth 2019
Barrington Levy Net Worth 2019 – Barrington Ainsworth Levy is a Jamaican reggae and dancehall artist.
According to Forbes, Barrington Levy Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million. Reggae singer hailing from Jamaica who has released more than two dozen albums since the late 70’s. He won the award for Best Vocalist at the 1984 British Reggae Awards. He and his cousin Everton Dacres formed The Mighty Multitude in the 70’s.
Barrington Levy Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million
- First Name: Barrington
- Last Name: Levy
- Age: 53 years
- Birthday: 30th April, 1964
- Birthplace: Clarendon, Jamaica
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Music Genre (Text): Reggae, dancehall, reggae fusion, ragga jungle
- Music Genre: Reggae, Uplifting
- Origin: Clarendon, Jamaica
- Year(s) Active: 1976–present
- Music Style: Dancehall, Roots Reggae, Lovers Rock, Contemporary Reggae, Reggae-Pop
- Music Mood: Earthy, Organic, Rousing, Passionate, Lively, Relaxed, Summery, Hypnotic, Energetic, Searching, Ambitious, Uplifting, Confident, Boisterous, Freewheeling, Spiritual, Reverent, Yearning, Gritty
- Instrument: Vocals
- Record Label: MCA Records
- Websites: http://www.barringtonlevy.net/
His 1998 album ‘Living Dangerously’ was his biggest album in years, featuring collaborations from popular artists like Snoop Dogg .
He released his first single, “My Black Girl”, as a member of duo The Mighty Multitude in 1977. He and Canadian rapper K-Os were both featured on the Rascalz track “Top of the World” in 1999.
Read More: Barret Oliver Net Worth 2019