Barry Gibb Net Worth
Barry Gibb Net Worth 2019 – Sir Barry Alan Crompton Gibb, CBE is a British singer, songwriter, musician and record producer who rose to worldwide fame as a co-founder of the group the Bee Gees, one of the most commercially successful and critically acclaimed groups in the history of popular music.
According To Forbes, Barry Gibb Net Worth 2019 is $90 Million. He formed his first band, The Rattlesnakes, in Manchester in 1955 and the band would eventually turn into The Bee Gees. He married Maureen Bates on August 22, 1966; after their divorce in July 1970, he married Linda Ann Gray on September 1, 1970. He has five children, four sons named Steve, Ashley, Michael and Travis and a daughter named Alexandra.
Barry Gibb Net Worth 2019 is $90 Million
- First Name: Barry
- Middle Name: Alan Crompton
- Last Name: Gibb
- Full Name: Barry Alan Crompton Gibb
- Alternative Name: Johnny Hayes
- Age: 71 years
- Birthday: 1st September, 1946
- Birthplace: Douglas, Isle of Man, England, United Kingdom
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Distinctive Feature: Long Beard.
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- Profession: Musician, Singer, Songwriter And Producer Who Rose To Worldwide Fame As A Founder Member Of The Bee Gees, One Of The Most Commercially Successful And Critically Acclaimed Groups In The History Of Popular Music.
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: The Bee Gees.
- Music Genre (Text): Rock, psychedelic rock, baroque pop, disco, country, pop
- Year(s) Active: 1955–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar
- Record Label: Polydor, Atco, MCA
- Associated Acts: The Rattlesnakes, Bee Gees
- Websites: www.barrygibb.com/, www.beegees.net/, http://barrygibb.com/, Musical career
- Father: Hugh Gibb (Saturday January 15,1916 – Friday March 6,1992.) (Aged 76.) (Was An English Drummer And Bandleader.)
- Mother: Barbara Pass
- Brother: Robin Gibb (Thursday December 22,1949 – Sunday May 20,2012.) (Aged 62.), Maurice Gibb (Thursday December 22, 1949 – Sunday January 12,2003.) (Aged 53.), Andy Gibb (Wednesday March 5,1958 – Thursday March 10,1988.) (Aged 30.)
- Sister: Lesley Gibb Evans (Friday January 12,1945- Present.)
Formed the disco and psychedelic rock band the Bee Gees with his brothers Robin and Maurice . The group released such hits as “Stayin’ Alive” and “How Deep is Your Love.”
The Bee Gees composed the soundtrack for the hit 1977 film Saturday Night Fever , starring John Travolta . Along with Beatles members John Lennon and Paul McCartney , he shares the record for most consecutive Billboard Hot 100 Number Ones as a writer, with six.