Ben Miller Net Worth 2019
Ben Miller Net Worth 2019 – Bennet Evan Miller is an English comedian, actor and director. He is best known as one half of comedy double act Armstrong and Miller, with Alexander Armstrong. Miller and Armstrong wrote and starred in the Channel 4 sketch show Armstrong and Miller, as well as the BBC sketch show The Armstrong & Miller Show.
According to Forbes, Ben Miller Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. Half of the comedic act ‘Armstrong and Miller’ with Alexander Armstrong . He has also acted on ITV’s science fiction program me Primeval and on the crime drama series Death in Paradise. He had a son, Jackson, in 2006 with then-wife Belinda Stewart-Wilson . He has two younger sisters, Leah and Bronwen and his father Michael was a lecturer in American Literature at the City of Birmingham Polytechnic.
Ben Miller Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million
- First Name: Ben
- Last Name: Miller
- Full Name: Bennet Evan Miller
- Age: 51 years
- Birthday: 24th February, 1966
- Birthplace: London, England, UK
- Height: 5′ 9″ (175 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- High School: Malbank School in Nantwich, Cheshire
- University: St Catharine’s College, Cambridge for Natural Science
- Profession: Actor, Producer, Writer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: He is best known as one half of comedy double act Armstrong and Miller
- Year(s) Active: 1989-present
- Talent Agency: Independent Talent Group Ltd.
- Brand Endorsement: (2001-2002) Advertising for ITV Digital’s Monkey.
- Websites: www.armstrongandmiller.co.uk/index.html, twitter.com/ActualBenMiller
He received a 1996 Perrier Comedy Award nomination along with his partner Alexander Armstrong .
He was studying for a Ph.D. in quantum physics at Cambridge before moving to London to pursue a career in comedy. He and Alexander Armstrong performed their first full-length show at the Edinburgh Fringe in 1994. He co-starred with Julia Stiles in the 2004 film “The Prince and Me.”
Read More: Ben Jones Net Worth 2019