Bernie Taupin Net Worth 2019
Bernie Taupin Net Worth 2019 – Bernard John Taupin is an English lyricist, poet, and singer. He is best known for his long-term collaboration with Elton John, having written the lyrics for most of John’s songs.
According to Forbes, Bernie Taupin Net Worth 2019 is $70 Million. English songwriter, poet, and singer, known for collaborating with Elton John on more than thirty albums. He married his fourth wife, Heather Lynn Hodgins Kidd, in 2004; the couple had two daughters.
Bernie Taupin Net Worth 2019 is $70 Million
- First Name: Bernie
- Middle Name: John
- Last Name: Taupin
- Full Name: Bernard John Taupin
- Age: 67 years
- Birthday: 22nd May, 1950
- Birthplace: Lincolnshire
- Height: 5′ 6″ (168 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Sexuality: Bisexual
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- Profession: Lyricist, singer-songwriter, poet
- Profession: Songwriter
- Claim to Fame: Song Collaborations with Elton John
- Music Genre (Text): Rock, Pop
- Year(s) Active: 1967–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals
- Record Label: Elektra
- Associated Acts: Elton John, Alice Cooper
- Brother: Anthony, Christopher
He has had a successful solo career and released the album Tribe in 1987.
He began working with Elton John at the age of seventeen. He co-wrote the song “Uncool” with Courtney Love .
Read More: Bernie Kosar Net Worth 2019