Bill Laimbeer Net Worth
Bill Laimbeer Net Worth 2019 – William Laimbeer Jr. is an American former National Basketball Association player who spent most of his career with the Detroit Pistons. Teaming with Hall of Fame backcourt guards Isiah Thomas, Joe Dumars and small forward Dennis Rodman, Laimbeer won back to back NBA Championships in both 1989 and 1990.
According To Forbes, Bill Laimbeer Net Worth 2019 is $13 Million. He was picked late in the 1979 NBA draft, 65th overall, going to Cleveland, who traded him to the cellar-dwelling Pistons after his first season. He was born in Boston, Massachusetts. He married Chris Laimbeer and he has a son named Eric and a daughter named Keriann.
Bill Laimbeer Net Worth 2019 is $13 Million
- First Name: William
- Last Name: Laimbeer
- Full Name: William Laimbeer Jr.
- Alternative Name: Bill, Lambs
- Age: 60 years
- Birthday: 19th May, 1957
- Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts
- Height: 6′ 11″ (211 cm)
- Weight: 245lbs (111 kg)
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Palos Verdes in Palos Verdes, California
- University: University of Notre Dame
- Profession: Basketball Player, Coach
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Center
- NBA First Game Date: 10th October, 1980
- Draft: Cleveland Cavaliers, 3rd round (21st pick, 65th overall), 1979 NBA Draft
- Claim to Fame: Detroit Pistons
Legend of the Detroit Pistons who pioneered the hard-foul school of basketball. He helped lead the team to back-to-back NBA Championships in 1989 and 1990.
Dennis Rodman , the ultimate bad boy of basketball, praised Laimbeer in his autobiography, saying there was more to the man that just hard fouls. He was one of the league’s premiere outside shooters, making over 300 three-pointers during his career, but was more known for his physical play.