Billy Ocean Net Worth
Billy Ocean Net Worth 2019 – Billy Ocean is a Trinidadian-English recording artist who had a string of R&B international pop hits in the 1970s and 1980s. He was the most popular British R&B singer-songwriter of the early to mid-1980s.
According To Forbes, Billy Ocean Net Worth 2019 is $12 Million. He worked as a tailor and performed in clubs as a teenager in London. He married Judy Bayne in 1978 and they raised three kids named Antony, Rachel and Cherie Charles.
Billy Ocean Net Worth 2019 is $12 Million
- First Name: Billy
- Last Name: Ocean
- Full Name: Leslie Sebastian Charles
- Age: 67 years
- Birthday: 21st January, 1950
- Birthplace: Trinidad, West Indies
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: Trinidadian, Tobagonian
- Profession: Singer-songwriter
- Profession: Composer
- Claim to Fame: Caribbean Queen
- Music Genre (Text): Rhythm and blues, pop, soul
- Music Genre: R&B
- Year(s) Active: 1972–present, 1971–present, 1969–present
- Music Style: Dance-Pop, Pop/Rock, Urban, Adult Contemporary, Quiet Storm, Contemporary Pop/Rock, Adult Contemporary R&B, Disco
- Music Mood: Amiable/Good-Natured, Stylish, Sensual, Intimate, Gentle, Party/Celebratory, Summery, Elegant, Romantic, Fun, Smooth, Slick
- Instrument: Vocals
- Instrument (text): Vocals, steel drums, guitar
- Record Label: GTO, Epic, Jive, Aqua Music
- Websites: http://www.billyocean.co.uk/, http://www.billyocean.com/
English R&B singer who gained international fame with songs like “Caribbean Queen” and “Lover Boy.” He has won awards like the Grammy Award for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance.
He recorded the album Time to Move On with R. Kelly in 1993. He has written music for artists like LaToya Jackson and Boyzone.