Bob Barker Net Worth
Bob Barker Net Worth 2019 – Robert William Barker is a retired American television game show host. He is known for hosting CBS’s The Price Is Right from 1972 to 2007, making it the longest-running daytime game show in North American television history. He is also known for hosting Truth or Consequences from 1956 to 1974.
According To Forbes, Bob Barker Net Worth 2019 is $70 Million. He received a basketball scholarship to Drury College. He married Dorothy Jo Gideon in 1945.
Bob Barker Net Worth 2019 is $70 Million
- First Name: Bob
- Last Name: Barker
- Full Name: Robert William Barker
- Age: 94 years
- Birthday: 12th December, 1923
- Birthplace: Darrington, Washington
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Game show host
- Profession: TV Personality
- Claim to Fame: The Price Is Right
- Year(s) Active: 1950–2007
- Father: Byron John Barker
- Mother: Matilda Kent Tarleton
Famous host of Truth or Consequences and The Price Is Right who was known for his charm and his skinny microphone.
He was replaced by Drew Carey on the daytime Game Show The Price is Right. On the Price Is Right, people would tell him, “One dollar, Bob.”