Bob Costas Net Worth
Bob Costas Net Worth 2019 – Robert Quinlan Costas is an American sportscaster, who currently is employed by MLB Network, where he does play-by-play and hosts an interview show called Studio 42 with Bob Costas. He also was on the air for NBC Sports television from 1979 until 2019.
According to Forbes, Bob Costas Net Worth 2019 is $45 Million. TV news and sports reporter, became host of the Olympics for NBC. He married Carole Krumenacher on June 24, 1983, and after their divorce in 2001, he married Jill Sutton on March 14, 2004. He has a daughter named Taylor and a son named Keith.
Bob Costas Net Worth 2019 is $45 Million
- First Name: Bob
- Middle Name: Quinlan
- Last Name: Costas
- Full Name: Bob Quinlan Costas
- Age: 65 years
- Birthday: 22nd March, 1952
- Birthplace: Queens, New York, USA
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Commack South High School
- University: Syracuse University
- Profession: TV Personality, Actor, writer
- Profession: TV Personality
- Claim to Fame: NBC Sports
- Talent Agency: William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, AthletePromotions
- Brand Endorsement: Print advertisements for the National Fluid Milk Processor Promotions Board’s “milk mustache” campaign (1996-97)
- Websites: nbcsportsgrouppressbox.com/bio/bob-costas-2/, www.linkedin.com/pub/bob-costas/7/68a/526
He received the Walter Cronkite Award for Excellence in Journalism in 2012.
He dropped out of Syracuse University, where he was studying communications. He interviewed U.S. President George W. Bush at the 2008 Summer Olympic Games.