Bob Geldof Net Worth
Bob Geldof Net Worth 2019 – Robert Frederick Zenon Geldof, KBE is an Irish singer-songwriter, author, political activist and occasional actor. He rose to prominence as the lead singer of the Irish rock band The Boomtown Rats in the late 1970s and early 1980s, alongside the punk rock movement.
According To Forbes, Bob Geldof Net Worth 2019 is $150 Million. He was bullied as a child because he was not good at rugby. Later on, he worked as a music journalist in Vancouver, British Columbia in Canada. He married Paula Yates on August 31, 1986 and they divorced in May 1996. His second daughter Peaches sadly died in 2014. His youngest daughter is named Pixie and his oldest daughter is named Fifi.
Bob Geldof Net Worth 2019 is $150 Million
- First Name: Bob
- Last Name: Geldof
- Full Name: Robert Frederick Xenon Geldof
- Age: 66 years
- Birthday: 5th October, 1951
- Birthplace: Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Hair C: Grey
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Irish
- Profession: Singer, songwriter, activist, author
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: Live Aid
- Music Genre (Text): Rock, Pop
- Year(s) Active: 1975–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Guitar, Harmonica
- Record Label: Polydor, Atlantic (US)
- Associated Acts: The Boomtown Rats, Band Aid, USA for Africa, Live Aid, Live 8, Pink Floyd, Midge Ure
- Websites: http://www.bobgeldof.com/ or
- Family Member: Fifi Trixibelle Geldof (daughter), Peaches Geldof (daughter), Pixie Geldof (daughter), Tiger Lily Hutchence (step daughter)
Leader of the Boomtown Rats who sang “I Don’t Like Mondays” and “Rat Trap” and who helped found the Band Aid supergroup. In 2017, he ventured into the food industry when his company purchased Beloxxi cream crackers, a Nigerian cookie company.
He starred in the 1982 Pink Floyd musical movie The Wall, which was written by Pink Floyd singer and bassist Roger Waters . He was granted a Man of Peace title by Queen Elizabeth II .