Bob Parsons Net Worth
Bob Parsons Net Worth 2019 – Robert Ralph “Bob” Parsons is an American entrepreneur, billionaire, and philanthropist. In 1997, he founded the GoDaddy group of companies, including domain name registrar GoDaddy.com, reseller registrar Wild West Domains, and Blue Razor Domains.
According to Forbes, Bob Parsons Net Worth 2019 is $1.8 Billion. Founder of the Go Daddy companies, which was famous for GoDaddy.com, its domain name registrar. He married his wife Renee in 2009.
Bob Parsons Net Worth 2019 is $1.8 Billion
- First Name: Robert
- Middle Name: Herber
- Last Name: Parsons
- Full Name: Robert Herber Parsons
- Age: 67 years
- Birthday: 29th June, 1950
- Birthplace: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Height: 6′ 4″ (193 cm)
- Weight: 234lbs (106 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: Penn State
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Tight End, Punter
- Draft: Drafted by the Chicago Bears in the 5th round (117th overall) of the 1972 NFL Draft.
He came under fire from PETA after he tweeted a video of him shooting and killing an elephant in Zimbabwe.
He graduated magna cum laude in 1975 from the University of Baltimore. He and Jerry Yang both centered their entrepreneurial efforts on the internet.