Bobby Rydell Net Worth
Bobby Rydell Net Worth 2019 – Bobby Rydell is an American professional singer, mainly of rock and roll music. In the early 1960s, he was considered a teen idol. His most well known songs include “Wild One” and “Volare”, and he appeared in the movie Bye Bye Birdie in 1963.
According To Forbes, Bobby Rydell Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. He won a talent competition on a television show that made him a regular on the series Paul Whiteman’s TV Teen Club. He married Camille Quattrone Ridarelli on October 4, 1968 and then later to Linda Hoffman on January 17, 2009.
Bobby Rydell Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million
- First Name: Bobby
- Last Name: Rydell
- Full Name: Robert Ridarelli
- Age: 75 years
- Birthday: 26th April, 1942
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Grey
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Ethnicity: White
- Profession: Singer, actor
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: (Soundtrack, Bye Bye Birdie (1963)
- Music Genre (Text): Rock and roll, Traditional popular music, traditional pop
- Music Genre: Pop/Rock
- Year(s) Active: 1958-present, 1958–present
- Music Style: Teen Idols, Classical, Early Pop/Rock, Rock & Roll
- Music Mood: Innocent, Carefree, Amiable/Good-Natured
- Instrument: Vocals
- Instrument (text): Vocals, drums
- Record Label: Cameo-Parkway Capitol Records Reprise Records (US), Columbia (UK)
- Websites: http://bobbyrydell.com
1960s teen idol who appeared in Bye Bye Birdie in 1963. He has released music as a solo performer as well.
He was considered a teen idol along with Fabian . His recordings of “Wild One” and “Volare” helped his career more than his acting.