Booba Net Worth
Booba Net Worth 2019 – Élie Yaffa, better known under his stage name Booba, is a French rapper. After a brief stint as a break dancer in the early 1990s, Booba partnered with his friend Ali to form Lunatic. The duo released a critically acclaimed album in 2000 but disbanded in 2003.
According To Forbes, Booba Net Worth 2019 is $14 Million. He formed the hip hop duo Lunatic in 1994 with his friend Ali. The two later co-founded the record label, 45 Scientific, after they weren’t signed by any major record labels due to their controversial lyrics. He was born to a French mother and a Senegalese father in Boulognie-Billancourt, France. He has children named Luna and Omar.
Booba Net Worth 2019 is $14 Million
- First Name: Booba
- Alternative Name: Elie Yaffa, B2O, B2OBA, Kopp, Saddam Hauts de Seine, Le Duc de Boulogne
- Age: 41 years
- Birthday: 9th December, 1976
- Birthplace: Paris
- Height: 6′ 3½” (192 cm)
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Profession: Rapper, fashion designer, entrepreneur
- Music Genre (Text): French Rap, gangsta rap, French rap
- Origin: Paris, France
- Year(s) Active: 1994–present
- Record Label: Tallac Records, Universal, Barclay Records, Because Music, 45 Scientific, Musicast l’Autreprod, Tallac, Barclay, Because
- Associated Acts: Ali, Diddy, Ryan Leslie, Akon, Bushido, T-Pain, Nessbeal, La Fouine, 92I, Tony Parker, 113, Rock City, Alborosie, 2 Chainz, Rick Ross
- Websites: www.boobalunatic.com/
Born Elie Yaffa, he is a French hip hop artist who scored his third platinum-selling album with Futur in 2012.
He featured Diddy on his 2010 single “Caesar Palace.” He is also the creator of the Unkut clothing line.