Boris Becker Net Worth
Boris Becker Net Worth 2019 – Boris Franz Becker is a German former world No. 1 professional tennis player. He was successful from the start of his career, winning the first of his six major singles titles at age 17. He also won five year-end championships, 13 Masters Series titles and an Olympic gold medal in doubles.
According To Forbes, Boris Becker Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. He learned to play on the tennis court his father built. He was married to Barbara Becker from 1993 to 2001 and in 2009, he married Lilly Becker . He has four children named Anna, Elias, Noah and Amadeus.
Boris Becker Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million
- First Name: Boris
- Middle Name: Franz
- Last Name: Becker
- Full Name: Boris Franz Becker
- Alternative Name: Boom Boom, Baron von Slam, The Lion of Leimen
- Age: 50 years
- Birthday: 22nd November, 1967
- Birthplace: Leimen, West Germany
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Weight: 190lbs (86 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: German
- Profession: Pro Tennis Player
- Profession: Tennis
- Claim to Fame: Wimbledon Singles Champion at 17
- Brand Endorsement: Print ads for Vlkl Tennis Catapult Racquets (2001)
- Websites: www.borisbecker.com, twitter.com/TheBorisBecker, www.facebook.com/BorisBeckerOfficial
Tennis great who won multiple Grand Slams and earned a gold medal at the 1992 Barcelona Olympics.
He tied Roger Federer ‘s record of 7 finals appearances in the Wimbledon tennis tournament. He won his singles title at Wimbledon at the age of 17.