Boris Becker Net Worth 2019
Boris Becker Net Worth 2019 – Boris Franz Becker is a German former world No. 1 professional tennis player. He was successful from the start of his career, winning the first of his six major singles titles at age 17. He also won five year-end championships, 13 Masters Series titles and an Olympic gold medal in doubles.
According to Forbes, Boris Becker Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. Tennis great who won multiple Grand Slams and earned a gold medal at the 1992 Barcelona Olympics. He was married to Barbara Becker from 1993 to 2001 and in 2009, he married Lilly Becker . He has four children named Anna, Elias, Noah and Amadeus.
Boris Becker Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million
- First Name: Boris
- Middle Name: Franz
- Last Name: Becker
- Full Name: Boris Franz Becker
- Alternative Name: Boom Boom, Baron von Slam, The Lion of Leimen
- Age: 50 years
- Birthday: 22nd November, 1967
- Birthplace: Leimen, West Germany
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Weight: 190lbs (86 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: German
- Profession: Pro Tennis Player
- Profession: Tennis
- Claim to Fame: Wimbledon Singles Champion at 17
- Brand Endorsement: Print ads for Vlkl Tennis Catapult Racquets (2001)
- Websites: www.borisbecker.com, twitter.com/TheBorisBecker, www.facebook.com/BorisBeckerOfficial
He won his singles title at Wimbledon at the age of 17.
He learned to play on the tennis court his father built. He tied Roger Federer ‘s record of 7 finals appearances in the Wimbledon tennis tournament.
Read More: Booba Net Worth 2019