Boyd Tinsley Net Worth
Boyd Tinsley Net Worth 2019 – Boyd Calvin Tinsley is an American violinist and mandolinist who is best known for having been a member of the Dave Matthews Band. Within the band, Tinsley has collaborated in writing songs, harmonizing, and singing backing vocals.
According to Forbes, Boyd Tinsley Net Worth 2019 is $70 Million. Violinist and vocalist who has performed with groups like Dave Matthews Band. He had two children, Noah and Abagail, with his wife Emily.
Boyd Tinsley Net Worth 2019 is $70 Million
- First Name: Boyd
- Last Name: Tinsley
- Full Name: Boyd Calvin Tinsley
- Age: 53 years
- Birthday: 16th May, 1964
- Birthplace: Charlottesville, Virginia
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Musician, Composer
- Profession: Violinist
- Claim to Fame: Dave Matthews Band
- Music Genre (Text): Rock, Classical music, Alternative rock
- Year(s) Active: 1991–present
- Instrument (text): Violin, Electric Violin, Viola, Mandolin, Vocals, Guitar
- Record Label: RCA
- Associated Acts: Dave Matthews Band, Dave Matthews & Friends, Alanis Morissette, Bela Fleck and the Flecktones
- Websites: http://www.davematthewsband.com
He released a solo effort in 2003, which reached #3 on the Billboard Internet Sales chart.
He began playing violin in middle school after he discovered he could not play guitar in the school orchestra. He helped Dave Matthews Band release six consecutive Platinum-selling albums.