Brad Miller Net Worth
Brad Miller Net Worth 2019 – Bradley Austin Miller is an American professional baseball infielder who is currently a free agent. He previously played in Major League Baseball for the Seattle Mariners, Tampa Bay Rays, and Milwaukee Brewers.
According To Forbes, Brad Miller Net Worth 2019 is $45 Million. He played professional basketball in Italy after going undrafted in the 1998 NBA Draft. He married Abby Robinson in 2010.
Brad Miller Net Worth 2019 is $45 Million
- First Name: Brad
- Last Name: Miller
- Age: 64 years
- Birthday: 19th May, 1953
- Birthplace: Fayetteville, NC
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Religion: Anglican / Episcopalian
- Nationality: American
- High School: Terry Sanford Senior High, Fayetteville, NC
- University: BA Political Science, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC (1975), MS Comparative Government, London School of Economics (1978), JD, Columbia University (1979)
- Profession: Politician
- Claim to Fame: Congressman, North Carolina 13th 2003-
Former journeyman center was a two-time NBA All-Star with the Sacramento Kings in 2003 and 2004.
He was teammates with Kevin Love on the Timberwolves during his final two seasons in the NBA. In addition to the Kings, he played for the Hornets, Bulls, Pacers, Rockets and Timberwolves in his 14-season NBA career.