Brian Molko Net Worth
Brian Molko Net Worth 2019 – Brian Molko is a British-American musician and songwriter who is lead vocalist and guitarist of the band Placebo. He is known in particular for his distinctive nasal, high-pitched vocals, feminine/androgynous appearance, and unique guitar style and tunings.
According To Forbes, Brian Molko Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. He attended Goldsmith’s College where he studied drama and later appeared in Velvet Goldmine, playing “20th Century Boy.” He has a child, Cody, with his former girlfriend Helena Berg.
Brian Molko Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million
- First Name: Brian
- Last Name: Molko
- Full Name: Brian Molko
- Age: 45 years
- Birthday: 10th December, 1972
- Birthplace: Brussels, Belgium
- Height: 5′ 6″ (168 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Dyed Black
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Bisexual
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- Profession: Musician, singer-songwriter
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: Placebo frontman
- Music Genre (Text): Alternative rock
- Year(s) Active: 1994–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar, bass, keyboards, piano, harmonica, saxophone, percussion, drums
- Record Label: EMI, Virgin, Hut, Caroline, PIAS (current)
- Associated Acts: Placebo
- Websites: www.placeboworld.co.uk/, http://www.placeboworld.co.uk
- Favorite Cs: Black, White
Androgynous musician best known as the lead singer of the rock band Placebo. He is known for his nasally high-pitched vocals his considerable influence from Sonic Youth.
He collaborated with David Bowie on the song “Without You I’m Nothing.” He has performed with The Cure.