Brooke Mueller Net Worth
Brooke Mueller Net Worth 2019 – Brooke Jaye Mueller is an American actress and real estate investor. She was the third wife of actor Charlie Sheen; they filed for divorce in 2010.
According To Forbes, Brooke Mueller Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. She had her first small acting role on the series USA High in 1998. She had twin sons, Bob and Max, with actor Charlie Sheen before the couple divorced in February 2011. She’s also previously dated Dave Navarro .
Brooke Mueller Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million
- First Name: Brooke
- Middle Name: Jaye
- Last Name: Mueller
- Full Name: Brooke Jaye Mueller
- Alternative Name: Brooke Jaye Mueller Sheen, Brooke Jaye Mueller Estevez, Brooke Allen
- Age: 40 years
- Birthday: 19th August, 1977
- Birthplace: Palm Beach, Florida
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Dyed Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Actress, Socialite
- Profession: Actress
- Claim to Fame: Charlie Sheen’s 3rd Ex-Wife
- Year(s) Active: 1998-present, 1998–present
- Father: Allen Mueller, Kenneth Wolofsky (step father)
- Mother: Moira Mueller Wolofsky Fiore
- Brother: Scott Allen Mueller
- Sister: Sydney Wolofsky (half-sister)
Ex-wife of Charlie Sheen recognized for appearing on the 2011 show The World According to Paris, which starred socialite Paris Hilton .
She was interviewed for her ex-husband’s documentary, Charlie Sheen : Bad Boy on the Edge. Her children were removed from her home after her 19th stint in rehab for drug abuse.