Buddy Valastro Net Worth
Buddy Valastro Net Worth 2019 – Bartolo “Buddy” Valastro Jr. is an American celebrity chef, entrepreneur, and reality television personality of Italian heritage. He is the owner of Carlo’s Bakery, as well as the face of Buddy V’s Ristorante. Valastro is best known as the star of the reality television series Cake Boss, which premiered in April 2009.
According To Forbes, Buddy Valastro Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. He learned baking and the business of cakes from his family. He married Elisabetta Valastro in 2001 and he has three sons, Marco , Carlo , and Buddy Jr. , and one daughter, Sofia .
Buddy Valastro Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million
- First Name: Buddy
- Last Name: Valastro Jr
- Full Name: Bartolo Valastro Jr
- Alternative Name: Buddy
- Age: 40 years
- Birthday: 3rd March, 1977
- Birthplace: Hoboken, New Jersey, USA
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Baker, Reality TV Host, Producer
- Profession: TV Personality
- Claim to Fame: Cake Boss
- Websites: www.buddyvalastro.com/, http://www.buddyvalastro.com/ http://www.carlosbakery.com/ http://www.buddyvevents.com/, http://www.buddyvalastro.com/ http://www.carlosbakery.com/ http://www.buddyvevents.com/ http://www.cakehousemedia.com/
- Father: Bartolo Valastro, Sr.
- Mother: Mary Valastro
- Sister: Grace Faugno, Madeline” Maddalena Castano, Mary Sciarrone, Lisa Gonzalez
- Family Member: Sofia Valastro (daughter), Buddy Valastro III (son), Marco Valastro (son), Carlo Valastro (son), Joey Faugno (brother-in-law), Mauro Castano (brother-in-law)
- Pets: Dog
American baker and reality star of the TLC series Cake Boss and the spin-off show Kitchen Boss.
His brother-in-law is Mauro Castano , who often appears on Cake Boss. He published two Cake Boss books and also produced his own spin-off show The Next Great Baker.