Burt Bacharach Net Worth 2019
Burt Bacharach Net Worth 2019 – Burt Freeman Bacharach is an American composer, songwriter, record producer, pianist, and singer who has composed hundreds of pop songs from the late 1950s through the 1980s, many in collaboration with lyricist Hal David.
According to Forbes, Burt Bacharach Net Worth 2019 is $160 Million. Heralded songwriter, musician, and producer who wrote numerous hits with lyricist Hal David from the 1950s until the 1980s. He wrote many popular songs, including 73 top 40 U.S. Billboard hit singles. He was married to Paula Stewart from 1953 until 1958, then to Angie Dickinson from 1965 until 1980. He married his third wife, lyricist Carole Bayer Sager , in 1982, and they divorced in 1991. He wed his fourth wife, Jane Hansen, in 1993. He has two daughters named Lea and Raleigh and two sons named Cristopher and Oliver.
Burt Bacharach Net Worth 2019 is $160 Million
- First Name: Burt
- Last Name: Bacharach
- Age: 89 years
- Birthday: 12th May, 1928
- Birthplace: Kansas City, MS
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Hair C: Grey
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: DISPUTED
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: McGill University, CA, Mannes School of Music, CA, Music Academy of the West, CA
- Profession: Composer, pianist, singer, songwriter
- Profession: Songwriter
- Claim to Fame: Making Love” (Roberta Flack), Arthur`s Theme (Best That You Can Do)” (Christopher Cross)
- Music Genre (Text): Pop, vocal
- Music Genre: Pop/Rock, Piano
- Year(s) Active: 1950–present
- Music Style: Early Pop/Rock, Brill Building Pop, Baroque Pop, AM Pop, Stage & Screen, Soundtracks, Film Music, Early R&B, R&B, Classical
- Music Mood: Elegant, Autumnal, Melancholy, Literate, Poignant, Lush, Dramatic, Stylish, Intimate, Refined/Mannered, Romantic, Wistful, Plaintive, Bright, Soothing, Earnest, Sophisticated, Cheerful, Laid-Back/Mellow, Gentle, Bittersweet, Producer, Strings
- Instrument: Songwriter, Composer, Piano, Arranger
- Instrument (text): Vocals, piano, keyboards, Alma Mater McGill University
- Record Label: Kapp, A&M, Columbia
- Associated Acts: Hal David, Elvis Costello, Dionne Warwick, Dusty Springfield, Marlene Dietrich, Cilla Black, Dr. Dre, Ronan Keating, Carol Bayer Sager
He began writing with David while the two were employed at the Brill Building. Their first hit was “The Story of My Life” in 1957.
He studied music at McGill University, the Mannes School of Music, and the Music Academy of the West in Montecito, California. He was instructed in composition by such notables as Darius Milhaud , Henry Cowell , and Bohuslav Martinů. He served as musical arranger and director for Marlene Dietrich .
Read More: Bryan Callen Net Worth 2019