Carole King Net Worth
Carole King Net Worth 2019 – Carole King is an American composer and singer-songwriter. She is the most successful female songwriter of the latter half of the 20th century in the US, having written or co-written 118 pop hits on the Billboard Hot 100 between 1955 and 1999.
According to Forbes, Carole King Net Worth 2019 is $70 Million. Author of numerous #1 hits, including favorites such as “You’ve Got a Friend” and “You Make Me Feel Like.” She was also a successful performer. She has been married to Gerry Goffin , Charles Larkey, Rick Evers and Rick Sorenson, whom she divorced in 1989. She has four children: musician Louise Goffin, Sherry Goffin, artist Molly Larkey, and Levi Larkey.
Carole King Net Worth 2019 is $70 Million
- First Name: Carole
- Middle Name: Joan
- Last Name: King
- Maiden Name: Klein
- Full Name: Carol Joan Klein
- Age: 75 years
- Birthday: 9th February, 1942
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York, USA
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Madison High School, Brooklyn, NY
- University: Queens College, City University of New York
- Profession: Environmental Activist, Pianist, Songwriter, Singer
- Profession: Songwriter
- Claim to Fame: Carole King has written or co-written over 400 songs that have been recorded by more than 1,000 artists
- Music Genre (Text): Pop, Soft Rock, Folk Rock, Blue Eyed Soul, Easy Listening, Adult Contemporary, soft rock, folk rock, blue eyed soul, easy listening, adult contemporary
- Music Genre: Rock, Pop/Rock, Piano
- Year(s) Active: 1958–present
- Music Style: Singer/Songwriter, Adult Contemporary, Soft Rock, Contemporary Pop/Rock, Brill Building Pop, AM Pop
- Music Mood: Earnest, Literate, Poignant, Melancholy, Soothing, Wistful, Plaintive, Calm/Peaceful, Sentimental, Reflective, Passionate, Intimate, Laid-Back/Mellow, Gentle
- Instrument: Synthesizer, Guitar, Piano, Keyboards, Vocals
- Instrument (text): Piano, Vocals, vocals
- Record Label: Rockingale, Ode/Epic/CBS Records, Priority/EMI Records, RCA Records
- Associated Acts: James Taylor, The City, Danny Kortchmar, Neil Sedaka, Gerry Goffin, Louise Goffin, the City
- Talent Agency: Good Noize Entertainment, Inc.
- Brand Endorsement: (2001) TV commercial (with her daughter): The GAP
- Websites: www.caroleking.com/, twitter.com/Carole_King, http://www.caroleking.com/, www.nndb.com/people/108/000023039/, www.biography.com/people/carole-king-17169764, http://www.caroleking.com
- Father: Sidney N. Klein
- Mother: Eugenia Cammer
Her song “Will You Love Me Tomorrow” hit the charts in 1960 when she was just 18. Her most famous album was Tapestry and was released in 1971.
She was the inspiration for Neil Sedaka ‘s hit Oh, Carol! from 1959 after the two dated in high school. She responded to the song with Oh Neil! in which she spoofed their relationship. She had a recurring role as Sophie Bloom on the hit TV series Gilmore Girls starring Lauren Graham .