Caroline Rhea Net Worth 2019
Caroline Rhea Net Worth 2019 – Caroline Rhea is a Canadian stand-up comedian and actress who is best known for her role as Hilda Spellman on the ABC show Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
She has performed numerous comedy specials, including three one-hour standup specials for HBO, Showtime, and Bravo.
According to Forbes, Caroline Rhea Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. Canadian actress best known for her role as Hilda Spellman on 142 episodes of Sabrina the Teenage Witch. She also voices the character Linda Flynn-Fletcher on Phineas and Ferb. In 2017, she began appearing in the ABC series Match Game. She had a daughter named Ava in 2008 with Costaki Economopoulos .
Caroline Rhea Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million
- First Name: Caroline
- Middle Name: Gilchrist
- Last Name: Rhea
- Full Name: Caroline Gilchrist Rhea
- Age: 53 years
- Birthday: 13th April, 1964
- Birthplace: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Distinctive Feature: Dimples
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Canadian
- High School: The Study, Westmount, Quebec
- University: Dalhousie University in Nova Scotia, New School for Social Research, New York
- Profession: Actress, Producer, Writer, Voice Artist
- Profession: Actress
- Claim to Fame: Hilda- Sabrina the Teenage Witch
- Year(s) Active: 1986–present
- Talent Agency: Agency for the Performing Arts L.A.
- Brand Endorsement: Hostess for Kodak EasyShare All-in-One Printer Infomercial (2007)
- Websites: twitter.com/CarolineRhea, www.carolinerhea.com/, www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Caroline-Rhea, www.nndb.com/people/498/000136090/, www.northernstars.ca/rhea_caroline/
Rosie O’Donnell chose Rhea to take over her talk show, although she changed the title to fit her own name.
She did stand-up comedy in New York City. She was replaced as the host of The Biggest Loser by Alison Sweeney .
Read More: Carlos Valderrama Net Worth 2019