Chad Henne Net Worth
Chad Henne Net Worth 2019 – Chad Steven Henne is an American football quarterback for the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League. He attended the University of Michigan.
According to Forbes, Chad Henne Net Worth 2019 is $7 Million. NFL quarterback signed to the Jaguars in 2012 after having a brief starting role with the Miami Dolphins. He married Brittany Hartman on July 3, 2010.
Chad Henne Net Worth 2019 is $7 Million
- First Name: Chad
- Middle Name: Steven
- Last Name: Henne
- Full Name: Chad Steven Henne
- Age: 32 years
- Birthday: 2nd July, 1985
- Birthplace: Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, USA
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Weight: 228lbs (103 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: Michigan
- Profession: Professional Athlete
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Quarterback
- Draft: Drafted by the Miami Dolphins in the 2nd round (57th overall) of the 2008 NFL Draft.
- Claim to Fame: National Football League
He was unable to compete for most of the 2011 season after suffering a dislocated shoulder.
He was the Capital One Bowl MVP and Senior Bowl MVP during his final season at the University of Michigan. He was college teammates with Mario Manningham at the University of Michigan.