Chad Smith Net Worth
Chad Smith Net Worth 2019 – Chad Gaylord Smith is an American musician who is the current drummer of the band Red Hot Chili Peppers, which he joined in 1988. The group was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2012.
According to Forbes, Chad Smith Net Worth 2019 is $90 Million. Drummer for the Red Hot Chili Peppers who has also played for the hard rock group Chickenfoot and the instrumental band Chad Smith’s Bombastic Meatbats. He married Maria St. John in 1996 and, after their divorce in 1997, he remarried to Nancy Mack Smith in May 2004. He has two daughters named Ava and Manon and two sons named Justin and Cole.
Chad Smith Net Worth 2019 is $90 Million
- First Name: Chad
- Middle Name: Gaylord
- Last Name: Smith
- Full Name: Chad Gaylord Smith
- Age: 56 years
- Birthday: 25th October, 1961
- Birthplace: St Paul, Minnesota
- Height: 6′ 4″ (193 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Other
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Andover High School, Lahser High School
- Profession: Drummer
- Claim to Fame: RHCP`s Blood Sugar Sex Magik
- Music Genre (Text): Funk rock, Alternative Rock, Funk Metal, Experimental Rock, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Jazz-Funk, Alternative Rock, Hard Rock, Funk Metal, Heavy Metal, Experimental Rock, Jazz-Funk
- Year(s) Active: 1980–present, 1981–present, 1988–present
- Instrument (text): Main: drums, Occasional: piano, guitar, bass guitar, Main: drums, percussion, Drums, Guitar
- Associated Acts: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Chickenfoot, Chad Smith’s Bombastic Meatbats, Glenn Hughes, Hsas, The Process, Jake Bugg
- Websites: redhotchilipeppers.com
In 2012, he was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame with his Red Hot Chili Peppers bandmates.
He worked his way through the local club scene in Minnesota after high school. He once recorded with the legendary Dick Van Dyke .