Chow Yun-Fat Net Worth 2019 – Chow Yun-Fat is an actor, screenwriter. Chow Yun-Fat was born 18-May-55 in Lamma Island, Hong Kong. Hong Kong actor who became internationally known for his role in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.
He also portrayed Sao Feng in Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End. In 2014, he was banned from making movies in his home country of China due to his opposition to the socialist government. According to Forbes, Chow Yun-Fat Net Worth 2019 is HK$5.6 Billion ($714 Million). He has appeared in the films A Better Tomorrow and The Killer, and has won multiple Golden Horse Awards for Best Actor in Taiwan.
He has worked under the direction of John Woo. He worked as a taxi driver and a bellboy before being discovered by a local television network.
Chow Yun-Fat Net Worth 2019 is $714 Million
- First Name: Chow
- Last Name: Yun-Fat
- Full Name at Birth: Chow Yun-Fat
- Alternative Name: Chow Yun-fat, Fat Tsai, Fatt “Kor”, Donald Chow Yun-fat, 周潤發 (traditional), Zau1 Jeon6faat3 (Cantonese)
- Age: 63 years
- Birthday: 8th May, 1955
- Birthplace: Hong Kong, China
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye Color: Brown – Dark
- Hair Color: Black
- Distinctive Feature: Tall stature
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Buddhist
- Ethnicity: Asian
- Nationality: Chinese
- Occupation: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
- Year(s) Active: 1974–present