Chris Sale Net Worth
Chris Sale Net Worth 2019 – Christopher Allen Sale is an American professional baseball pitcher for the Boston Red Sox of Major League Baseball. He previously played in MLB for the Chicago White Sox, with whom he made his major league debut on August 6, 2010.
According To Forbes, Chris Sale Net Worth 2019 is $24 Million. He earned a scholarship to Florida Gulf Coast University after a standout career at Lakeland Senior High School. He married Brianna Aron in 2012.
Chris Sale Net Worth 2019 is $24 Million
- First Name: Christopher
- Last Name: Sale
- Full Name: Christopher Sale
- Age: 28 years
- Birthday: 30th March, 1989
- Birthplace: Lakeland, FL
- Height: 6′ 5″ (196 cm)
- Weight: 170lbs (77 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: American
- High School: Lakeland (Lakeland, FL)
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Pitcher
- Bats: Left
- Throws: Left
- MLB First Game Date: 6th August, 2010
- Draft: Drafted by the Chicago White Sox in the 1st round (13th pick) of the 2010 amateur draft.
MLB pitcher nicknamed The Condor who began his career with the Chicago White Sox in 2010 and was selected to his first All-Star game in 2012. After the 2016 season, he was traded to the Boston Red Sox.
He became teammates with first baseman Dan Johnson on the White Sox in 2012. He was named NCAA Pitcher of the Year after a 11-0 season with Florida Gulf Coast University in 2010.