Chris Webby Net Worth
Chris Webby Net Worth 2019 – Christian Webster, better known by his stage name Chris Webby, is an American rapper from Norwalk, Connecticut. Chris Webby has released many mixtapes such as the DJ Drama-hosted Bars On Me and his EP There Goes the Neighborhood, which peaked at number 101 on the Billboard 200.
According to Forbes, Chris Webby Net Worth 2019 is $1 Million. Connecticut rapper known for mixtapes like 2012’s Bars On Me. He has collaborated with several popular rappers, including Mac Miller and Joell Ortiz . He is an only child. His father is a guitarist, and his mother is a teacher at Nathan Hale Middle School.
Chris Webby Net Worth 2019 is $1 Million
- Birthday: 13th October, 1988
- Birthplace: Norwalk, Connecticut, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Profession: Rapper, songwriter
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop
- Year(s) Active: 2008–present
- Record Label: Homegrown Music, eOne Music
- Associated Acts: Emilio Rojas, Jon Connor, Tech N9ne, Mac Miller, Jarren Benton, Talib Kweli, Dizzy Wright, B-Real, Rittz, Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz, Sap (producer), Spose
- Websites: http://listentowebby.com/
He was arrested for his involvement in a robbery attempt in March 2009, at which point he dedicated himself to music.
He started writing raps as a sixth grader, inspired by Eminem. He dissed Massachusetts rapper Sam Adams on the “The Underclassman” mixtape in July 2010.