Claude Makelele Net Worth
Claude Makelele Net Worth 2019 – Claude Makélélé Sinda is a French football manager and former professional player who played as a defensive midfielder. He is the head coach of Belgian First Division A club Eupen.
According to Forbes, Claude Makelele Net Worth 2019 is $55 Million. Attacking midfielder who helped Real Madrid win two La Liga titles as well as the UEFA Champions League in 2002. Starred for Chelsea from 2003 to 2008 before finishing his career with Paris Saint-Germain from 2008 to 2011. He had a son with French model and actress Noemie Lonoir.
Claude Makelele Net Worth 2019 is $55 Million
- First Name: Claude
- Last Name: Makélélé
- Full Name: Claude Makélélé Sinda
- Age: 44 years
- Birthday: 18th February, 1973
- Birthplace: Kinshaha, Zahire
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: French
- Profession: assistant coach in Paris Saint Germaine
- Profession: Football
- Websites: espnfc.com/player/_/id/160441/claude-mak%C3%A9l%C3%A9l%C3%A9?cc=5739
- Father: André-Joseph Makélélé (football player)
- Family Member: Kelyan (son), Shana (daughter)
He was a member of the French national team from 1995 to 2008.
He moved with his family to France when he was 4. He played alongside Zinedine Zidane on the French national team from 1995 to 2006.