Clint Eastwood Net Worth 2019: Clint Eastwood is an American actor, producer, director, musician, and politician. Throughout his career, he has performed, directed and produced more than 50 films. His success has made him one of the wealthiest Hollywood stars. According to Forbes, Clint Eastwood Net Worth 2019 is $375 million.
His success continued into the films of the 1970s and 1980s, such as “Every Which Way but Loose” (1978), which became his most commercially successful film, with a box office revenue of nearly $300 million. Its sequel “Any way you can do it” is also a success. His 1992 film “Unforgiven” won a $102 million prize and brought him the Oscar for Best Actor Nomination. He directed and produced the 2014 film “American Sniper” with a US box office income of $394 million. It was nominated for the Oscar for Best Picture Award. As a musician, Eastwood created a soundtrack for some of his films.
Clint Eastwood Net Worth 2019 is $375 Million
- First Name: Clint
- Last Name: Eastwood
- Full Name: Clinton Eastwood Jr.
- Age: 87 years
- Birthday: 31st May, 1930
- Birthplace: San Francisco, California, United States
- Height: 6′ 4″ (193 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Deist
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Piedmont Senior High School, Piedmont, California, United States (Transferred), Oakland Technical High School, Oakland, California, United States
- University: Los Angeles City College, Los Angeles, California, United States (Dropped Out)
- Profession: Actor, Film Director, Producer, Composer, Pianist
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: For A Few Dollars More
- Year(s) Active: 1954–present
- Clothes Size: 9
- Shoe Size: 46
- Websites: Clint Eastwood
- Father: Clinton Eastwood Sr. (Monday June 11, 1906 – Tuesday July 21, 1970) (Aged 84) (A Steelworker And Migrant Worker.), John Belden Wood (Monday November 24, 1913 – Wednesday February 18, 2004) (Aged 90) (Lumber Magnate) (Stepfather.)
- Mother: Ruth (née Runner) (Monday January 18, 1909 –Saturday February 4, 2006) (Aged 97) (An IBM Factory Worker.)
- Sister: Jean Eastwood
- Family Member: Alison Eastwood (Born In 1972, Daughter With Maggie Johnson), Francesca Fisher-Eastwood (Born In 1993, Daughter With Frances Fisher), Kimber Tunis (Born In 1964), (Son With Roxanne Tunis), Kathryn Reeves (Born In 1988), (Daughter With Jacelyn Reeves), Kyle Eastwood (Born In 1968), (Son With Maggie Johnson), Morgan Eastwood (Born In 1996), (Daughter With Dina Ruiz), Scott Eastwood Reeves (Born In 1986), (Son With Jacelyn Reeves)
- Favorite Places: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Berlin, Malibu, Miami, Oakland, New York, London
- Favorite Cs: Black, White, Green, Blue, Red, Grey, Silver, Brown
- Favorite Accessories: Scarfs, Specs, Hats
He succeeded in the Dollar series, which in 1967 founded his own production company, Malpaso Productions. He made his debut with the movie “Play Misty for Me” (1971) and earned $10.6 million to become his successful director. Eastwood received more awards for performance than for performance awards. He won an Oscar for the best films in the film “Unforgiven” and “Million Dollar Baby” (2004).
His other directional roles include “Mystic River” (2003), “Iwo Jima’s Letter” (2006), which were nominated for Oscars. Eastwood’s film sales in the country totaled $1.7 billion. He was awarded the Irving G. Thalberg Memorial in 1994 to continue producing high-quality pictures. In 2007, he was awarded the Golden Lion Award for Lifetime Achievement at the Venice Film Festival in Italy. From 1986 to 1988, Eastwood served as the mayor of Carmel-by-the-Sea, California.
Clint owns the Mission Ranch Hotel and Restaurant at Carmel-by-the-Sea, Tehàma Golf Club and also invests in the Pebble Beach Golf Course in California. A certified pilot, Eastwood often travels by helicopter. With his income in the film combined with other commercial enterprises.
In June 2017, news about the death of veteran actor Clint made social media hot. The news was originally reported by the prank news website CNN (China News Network). Obviously, the news site has no connection with the original Cable News Network (CNN). This name and logo are used to make the news look more credible, but thankfully, this is fake news. Although the demise of an iconic movie star can be sad, when their favorite old-fashioned actors are still alive, they can rest easy.