Clive Davis Net Worth
Clive Davis Net Worth 2019 – Clive Jay Davis is an American record producer, A&R executive and music industry executive. He has won five Grammy Awards and is a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a non-performer.
From 1967 to 1973, Davis was the president of Columbia Records.
According To Forbes, Clive Davis Net Worth 2019 is $850 Million. He earned a scholarship to Harvard Law School in 1953, from which he graduated in 1956. His law career took off after he joined the firm Rosenman, Colin, Kaye, Petschek, and Freund. He was married first to Helen Cohen, then to Janet Adelberg. He fathered four children. He revealed in his 2013 autobiography that he was bisexual.
Clive Davis Net Worth 2019 is $850 Million
- First Name: Clive
- Middle Name: Jay
- Last Name: Davis
- Full Name: Clive Jay Davis
- Alternative Name: The Man with the Golden Ears
- Age: 85 years
- Birthday: 4th April, 1932
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, NewYork City, New York, USA
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Bald
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Bisexual
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: New York University College of Arts and Science, Harvard Law School
- Profession: Writer, Producer, Music Department
- Profession: Music Producer
- Claim to Fame: Record Producer
- Year(s) Active: 1966–present, 1965–present
- Brand Endorsement: RCA Records
- Websites: http://www.clivedavis.com
- Father: Herman Davis
- Mother: Florence Davis
- Associated People: Whitney Houston (whom he discovered and made a star)
Music executive and producer known for winning numerous Grammy Awards and for being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
He contributed greatly to the internationally successful careers of such artists as Whitney Houston , Kelly Clarkson , Leona Lewis , and Barry Manilow . He fronted several notable record labels, including Columbia Records, RCA Music Group, Sony Music Entertainment, and BMG.