Coco Martin Net Worth
Coco Martin Net Worth 2019 – Rodel Luis Pacheco Nacianceno, known professionally as Coco Martin, is a Filipino actor, director and film producer, best known for playing the lead role in Juan dela Cruz and FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano.
According To Forbes, Coco Martin Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. Born Rodel Nacianceno, he obtained his Hotel and Restaurant Management degree at the National College of Business and Arts. He was raised alongside three biological siblings and two step-siblings by his grandmother. He has a daughter named Coleen. In 2017, he was romantically linked to Julia Montes .
Coco Martin Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million
- First Name: Rodel Luis
- Middle Name: Cortez
- Last Name: Nacianceno
- Full Name: Rodel Luis Cortez Nacianceno
- Alternative Name: Rodel, Prince of Indie Films, Coco Martin, Kuya Coco
- Age: 36 years
- Birthday: 1st November, 1981
- Birthplace: Quezon City, Manila
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Weight: 140lbs (64 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: Asian
- Nationality: Filipino
- High School: Capitol Institute
- University: National College of Business and Arts
- Profession: Actor, Endorser, Model
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Philippines Prince of Television
- Year(s) Active: 2001–present, 2000–present, 2004–present
- Talent Agency: Star Magic, Inc.
- Brand Endorsement: Wow Ulam , Nescafe [2012-2013], Cossack Vodka , Wade, RDL Facial Cleanser, Argentina Corned Beef , Bench Clothing [2011-2013]
- Websites: www.cocomartin.net/
He became known as the Prince of Philippine Independent Films. By appearing in Tayong Dalawa, Minsan Lang, and Walang Hanggan, he earned many accolades.
He once appeared on Sarah G. Live, a show hosted by Sarah Geronimo , to promote his movie A Moment In Time. He has won several awards, including the Gawad Urian Award for Best Supporting Actor.