Cole Swindell Net Worth
Cole Swindell Net Worth 2019 – Colden Rainey Swindell is an American country music singer and songwriter. Swindell has written singles for Craig Campbell, Thomas Rhett, Scotty McCreery, and Luke Bryan, and has released three albums for Warner Bros. Records Nashville.
According to Forbes, Cole Swindell Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. American country music songwriter and recording artist known for the hit song “Chillin’ It,” which peaked at the number 2 spot on the US charts. He was named New Artist of the Year at the 2015 ACM Awards. He was born and raised in Bronwood, Georgia. He grew up with two brothers.
Cole Swindell Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million
- First Name: Colden
- Middle Name: Rainey
- Last Name: Swindell
- Full Name: Colden Rainey Swindell
- Age: 34 years
- Birthday: 30th June, 1983
- Birthplace: Glennville, Georgia
- Build: Average
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Country Music Songwriter And Recording Artist
- Profession: Country Musician
- Music Genre (Text): Country
- Year(s) Active: 2013-present, 2013–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals
- Record Label: Warner Bros. Nashville
- Associated Acts: Luke Bryan, Craig Campbell, Florida Georgia Line, Scotty McCreery, Thomas Rhett, Blake Shelton, Danielle Bradbery, Chris Young
- Websites: www.coleswindell.com/, http://www.coleswindell.com
- Father: William Keith Swindell (August 23, 1948 – September 2, 2013)
- Mother: Carol Rainey Swindell
- Brother: William Ritchie Swindell, Brantley Jay Swindell
- Sister: Rachelle Swindell (sister in law), Lyn Swindell (sister in law)
- Family Member: Dewey Swindell, Eloise Brannen Swindell
- Friend: Luke Bryan
- Associated People: Luke Bryan, Scotty McCreery, Thomas Rhett
He released a digital EP entitled The Down Home Sessions in 2014.
He was a member of Sigma Chi while at Georgia Southern University . He wrote Craig Campbell ‘s “Outta My Head” and Luke Bryan ‘s “Just a Sip”.