Conor Maynard Net Worth
Conor Maynard Net Worth 2019 – Conor Paul Maynard is an English singer-songwriter, record producer, Internet personality and actor from Brighton who is signed to Warner Music Group subsidiary, Parlophone. Maynard rose to success in 2012 when he was nominated for, and subsequently won, MTV’s Brand New for 2012 award.
According to Forbes, Conor Maynard Net Worth 2019 is $6 Million. Pop singer who became known for his 2012 debut single ” Can’t Say No ,” which peaked at #2 on the UK Singles Charts for two weeks. His mother, Helen, and his father, Gary, raised him with his younger brother Jack and his younger sister Anna , who has appeared in his music videos.
Conor Maynard Net Worth 2019 is $6 Million
- First Name: Conor
- Last Name: Maynard
- Age: 25 years
- Birthday: 21st November, 1992
- Birthplace: Brighton, England
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Dyed Brown
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Nationality: British
- Profession: Singer
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Can’t say no
- Music Genre (Text): Pop, synthpop, dance-pop, R&B
- Year(s) Active: 2008–present
- Record Label: Parlophone, EMI, Capitol Records, STMPD RCRDS
- Associated Acts: Ne-Yo Rita Ora, Ne-Yo, Rita Ora, Wiley, Craig David, Pharrell Williams
- Websites: http://conor-maynard.com
He launched his career by winning MTV’s Brand New for 2012 Award and his single ” Vegas Girl ” became a #4 hit in the UK.
He gained a following by uploading musical covers to YouTube and attracting the attention of Ne-Yo , who became his mentor. Rita Ora was featured on his 2012 track ” Better Than You .”