Craig Biggio Net Worth
Craig Biggio Net Worth 2019 – Craig Alan Biggio is an American former second baseman, outfielder and catcher in Major League Baseball who played his entire career from 1988 through 2007 for the Houston Astros.
According to Forbes, Craig Biggio Net Worth 2019 is $50 Million. Former MLB second baseman who was a 7-time All-Star and the first player in Houston Astros history to collect 3,000 hits in his career. In 2015, he was inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame. He had three children, Conor, Cavan, and Quinn, with his wife Patty.
Craig Biggio Net Worth 2019 is $50 Million
- First Name: Craig
- Middle Name: Alan
- Last Name: Biggio
- Full Name: Craig Alan Biggio
- Age: 52 years
- Birthday: 14th December, 1965
- Birthplace: Smithtown, NY
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Weight: 185lbs (84 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Nationality: American
- High School: Kings Park (Kings Park, NY)
- University: Seton Hall University
- Profession: Former Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Second Baseman, Catcher, Centerfielder
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 26th June, 1988
- MLB Final Game Date: 30th September, 2007
- Draft: Drafted by the Houston Astros in the 1st round (22nd pick) of the 1987 amateur draft.
He retired with the fifth most doubles in MLB history, 668.
He turned down football scholarships after high school in order to continue playing baseball. He played alongside good friend and teammate Jeff Bagwell for many years on the Houston Astros.