Craig David Net Worth
Craig David Net Worth 2019 – Craig Ashley David is an English singer, songwriter, rapper and record producer who rose to fame in 1999, featuring on the single “Re-Rewind” by Artful Dodger.
According to Forbes, Craig David Net Worth 2019 is $18 Million. British singer-songwriter who sang on “Re-Rewind” by Artful Dodger. His single “Fill Me In” charted at #1 in the United Kingdom. He was born to Tina, a retail assistant at Superdrug, and George David, a carpenter.
Craig David Net Worth 2019 is $18 Million
- First Name: Craig
- Middle Name: Ashley
- Last Name: David
- Full Name: Craig Ashley David
- Age: 36 years
- Birthday: 5th May, 1981
- Birthplace: Southampton, Hampshire, England
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: British
- Profession: Singer
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Slicker Than Your Average
- Music Genre (Text): UK garage, R&b, British hip hop, Dance, Pop, R&B, garage, hip hop, dance
- Music Genre: Gospel, R&B
- Year(s) Active: 1999–present
- Music Style: Urban, Contemporary R&B, Pop/Rock, Pop, Club/Dance, Electronic, 2-Step/British Garage, Garage
- Music Mood: Stylish, Sensual, Party/Celebratory, Carefree, Rousing, Sweet, Sexy, Slick, Hypnotic, Trippy, Brash, Reflective, Playful, Energetic, Sexual, Boisterous, Passionate, Distraught, Producer
- Instrument: Vocals
- Record Label: Wildstar (1999–2004), Teacup / Warner Bros. (2005–08), Universal Music TV (2009–10), Atlantic (US, 2001–06), Reprise (US, 2007), Universal Music Publishing Group (2013–present), Wildstar, Teacup, Warner Bros., UMTV, Atlantic, Reprise, UMPG, Insanity, Speakerbox, Sony
- Talent Agency: Metropolitan Models – Paris
- Websites: www.metropolitanmodels.com/celebrity/, http://craigdavid.com
He sang “Walking Away,” and his father was in the reggae band Ebony Rockers.
He accompanied his dad to nightclubs to watch him play and occasionally got on the microphone as well. His album Born To Do It was only ranked behind Michael Jackson’s Thriller in the 2009 MTV Greatest Album of All-Time poll.