Damien Woody Net Worth
Damien Woody Net Worth 2019 – Damien Michael Woody is a former American football offensive lineman who played for the New England Patriots, Detroit Lions and New York Jets of the National Football League. He played college football for Boston College.
According To Forbes, Damien Woody Net Worth 2019 is $12 Million. He played college football at Boston College. He fathered six children with his wife, Nicole.
Damien Woody Net Worth 2019 is $12 Million
- First Name: Damien
- Middle Name: Michael
- Last Name: Woody
- Full Name: Damien Michael Woody
- Age: 40 years
- Birthday: 3rd November, 1977
- Birthplace: Beaverdam, Virginia, USA
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Weight: 320lbs (145 kg)
- Build: Large
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- University: Boston College
- Profession: Football Player
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Center
- Draft: Drafted by the New England Patriots in the 1st round (17th overall) of the 1999 NFL Draft.
- Claim to Fame: New England Patriots
Former offensive lineman for the New England Patriots, Detroit Lions, and New York Jets.
He spent the last years of his career with the Jets, 2008 until 2010, the same team Tim Tebow would join in 2012. He won two Super Bowl rings, XXXVI and XXXVII.