Dana Carvey Net Worth
Dana Carvey Net Worth 2019 – Dana Thomas Carvey is an American stand-up comedian and actor, who is most widely known for his work as a cast member on Saturday Night Live and for starring as Garth Algar in the Wayne’s World films.
According To Forbes, Dana Carvey Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. He played the guitar and the drums as a teenager. He earned a B.A. degree in broadcast communications from SF State University. His brother Brad Carvey invented the Video Toaster. His parents were both teachers; his father Bud taught business and his mother Billie Dahl taught grade school students. He married Paula Zwagerman in 1983 and he has two sons named Thomas and Dex.
Dana Carvey Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million
- First Name: Dana
- Last Name: Carvey
- Full Name: Dana Thomas Carvey
- Age: 62 years
- Birthday: 2nd June, 1955
- Birthplace: Missoula, Montana, United States
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Lutheran
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Carlmont High School, Belmont, CA
- University: BA Communications, San Francisco State University
- Profession: Actor, Comic
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: SNL, Wayne`s World
- Music Genre (Text): Character comedy, Improvisational Comedy, Observational Comedy, Satire/political Satire, improvisational comedy, observational comedy, satire/political satire
- Year(s) Active: 1978–present
Saturday Night Live alumnus who starred in Wayne’s World . He gained additional fame for his impersonations of George H.W. Bush on Saturday Night Live.
He co-starred with Mike Myers in the Wayne’s World films. He voiced the character Dana in the 2015 animated feature Hotel Transylvania.