Darrelle Revis Net Worth
Darrelle Revis Net Worth 2019 – Darrelle Revis is an NFL player. Darrelle Revis was born 14-Jul-85 in Aliquippa, PA. NFL cornerback who became one of the league’s top shutdown corners during his time with the New York Jets from 2007 to 2012. He spent the 2013 season with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers before signing with the New England Patriots in 2014 and helping the team capture Super Bowl XLIX in 2015.
According to Forbes, Darrelle Revis Net Worth 2019 is $30 Million. He was the AFC Defensive Player of the Year in 2009 and led the conference in interception return yards in 2011. His coverage abilities led to the coining of the phrase “Revis Island.” He played head-to-head against fellow University of Pittsburgh alum Larry Fitzgerald in his fourth NFL game. He attended Pittsburgh University, where he was a Freshman All-American, two-time All-Big East selection, and Jim Thorpe Award semifinalist.
Darrelle Revis Net Worth 2019 is $30 Million
- First Name: Darrelle
- Middle Name: Shavar
- Last Name: Revis
- Full Name: Darrelle Shavar Revis
- Date of Birth: 14th July 1985
- Birthplace: Aliquippa, Pennsylvania, United States
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Weight: 198lbs (90 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac S: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- University: Pittsburgh
- Profession: Professional Athlete
- American Football Position: Dimeback
- Draft: Drafted by the New York Jets in the 1st round (14th overall) of the 2007 NFL Draft.
- Claim to Fame: NY Jets Cornerback