Dave Bing Net Worth 2019
Dave Bing Net Worth 2019 – David Bing is an American retired Hall of Fame basketball player, former mayor of Detroit, Michigan, and businessman. After starring at Syracuse University, Bing played 12 seasons in the National Basketball Association as a guard for the Detroit Pistons, Washington Bullets, and Boston Celtics.
According to Forbes, Dave Bing Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. 7-time NBA All-Star guard who led the league in scoring in 1968 as a member of the Detroit Pistons. He went into politics after his basketball career and became the mayor of Detroit in 2009. He married twice and raised three children: Cassaundra, Aleisha, and Bridgett Bing.
Dave Bing Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million
- First Name: David
- Last Name: Bing
- Full Name at Birth: David Bing
- Alternative Name: Dave
- Age: 75 years
- Birthday: 24th November, 1943
- Birthplace: Washington, District of Columbia
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Weight: 180lbs (82 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Nationality: American
- High School: Spingarn in Washington, District of Columbia
- University: Syracuse University
- Occupation: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Guard
- NBA First Game Date: 15th October, 1966
- Draft: Detroit Pistons, 1st round (2nd pick, 2nd overall), 1966 NBA Draft
- Hall of Fame: Inducted as Player in 1990
He was a consensus First Team All-American during his final season at Syracuse and was selected 2nd overall in the 1966 NBA Draft by the Pistons.
As a child, he developed fuzzy vision in his left eye after poking himself with a nail sticking out of a wooden horse. He and Isiah Thomas both had their jerseys retired by the Detroit Pistons.
Read More: Danny Willett Net Worth 2019