David Paich Net Worth
David Paich Net Worth 2019 – David Frank Paich is an American musician, songwriter, singer, and record producer, best known as co-founder, principal songwriter, keyboardist, and occasional singer of the rock band Toto since 1976.
According to Forbes, David Paich Net Worth 2019 is $70 Million. Multi-talented musician who recorded numerous albums and worked with various artists including Michael Jackson . His record sales numbered more than 30 million. His father was famed jazz composer Marty Paich .
David Paich Net Worth 2019 is $70 Million
- First Name: David
- Last Name: Paich
- Age: 63 years
- Birthday: 17th June, 1954
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Musician, songwriter, singer, producer
- Profession: Soundtrack
- Music Genre (Text): Pop rock, soft rock
- Year(s) Active: 1973–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, keyboards, Synthesizers, synthesizers
- Associated Acts: Toto, Boz Scaggs, Michael Jackson
He worked on the theme music for the 2008 Summer Olympics.
He was in the rock band Toto and was responsible for hit songs such as ‘Hold the Line,’ ‘Lowdown,’ ‘Rosanna,’ and ‘Lady Love Me (One More Time).’ He collaborated with Boz Scaggs during the 1970s. He worked as a session musician for Rod Stewart .