David Robinson Net Worth 2019
David Robinson Net Worth 2019 – David Maurice Robinson is an American retired professional basketball player, who played center for the San Antonio Spurs in the National Basketball Association for his entire career. Based on his prior service as an officer in the United States Navy, Robinson earned the nickname “The Admiral”.
According to Forbes, David Robinson Net Worth 2019 is $200 Million. 10-time All-Star and Hall of Fame San Antonio Spurs center known as “The Admiral.” He won NBA Championships in 1999 and 2003 and was named NBA MVP in 1995. He married Valerie Hoggatt in 1991 and they had three children together.
David Robinson Net Worth 2019 is $200 Million
- First Name: David
- Middle Name: Maurice
- Last Name: Robinson
- Full Name: David Maurice Robinson
- Alternative Name: The Admiral
- Age: 52 years
- Birthday: 6th August, 1965
- Birthplace: Key West, Florida
- Height: 7′ 1″ (216 cm)
- Weight: 235lbs (107 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Nationality: American
- High School: Osbourn Park in Manassas, Virginia
- University: United States Naval Academy
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Center
- NBA First Game Date: 4th November, 1989
- Draft: San Antonio Spurs, 1st round (1st pick, 1st overall), 1987 NBA Draft
- Hall of Fame: Inducted as Player in 2009
He was widely respected throughout the league during his career and was given the NBA Sportsmanship Award in 2001.
He majored in mathematics at the US Naval Academy. He won two titles with the Spurs, and Tim Duncan was the Finals MVP each time.
Read More: David Jason Net Worth 2019