Davis Guggenheim Net Worth
Davis Guggenheim Net Worth 2019 – Philip Davis Guggenheim is an American film and television director and producer. His credits include NYPD Blue, ER, 24, Alias, The Shield, Deadwood, and the documentaries An Inconvenient Truth, The Road We’ve Traveled, Waiting for ‘Superman’ and He Named Me Malala.
According To Forbes, Davis Guggenheim Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million. He graduated from Brown University in 1986. His father was the legendary director and producer Charles Guggenheim.
Davis Guggenheim Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million
- First Name: Davis
- Last Name: Guggenheim
- Full Name: Philip Davis Guggenheim
- Age: 54 years
- Birthday: 3rd November, 1963
- Birthplace: St. Louis, Missouri, USA
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Sidwell Friends School (1982), Potomac School (McLean, Virginia) (1979)
- University: Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, USA
- Profession: Film director, Producer, Writer
- Profession: Director
- Claim to Fame: Inconvenient Truth (2006)
- Year(s) Active: 1991–present
- Talent Agency: Paradigm Talent Agency (LA)
- Websites: www.davisguggenheim.com/, twitter.com/davisguggenheim?lang=en
- Father: Charles Guggenheim (film director & producer)
- Mother: Marion Davis
- Brother: Jonathan Guggenheim
- Sister: Grace Guggenheim
Oscar-winning director and producer of Al Gore ‘s Academy Award-winning film An Inconvenient Truth.
He married actress Elizabeth Shue . He directed President Barack Obama’s biographical film that aired at the Democratic National Convention in 2008. He also directed Waiting for Superman, a documentary about the failure of the public education system.