Daz Dillinger Net Worth 2019
Daz Dillinger Net Worth 2019 – Delmar Drew Arnaud better known by his stage name Daz Dillinger, is an American rapper and record producer from Long Beach, California. Dillinger is best known for his membership of the hip hop duo Tha Dogg Pound, alongside Kurupt, as well as his work with Death Row.
According to Forbes, Daz Dillinger Net Worth 2019 is $300 Thousand. Rapper and producer best known for his membership in the rap duo The Dogg Pound. Snoop Dogg is his cousin.
Daz Dillinger Net Worth 2019 is $300 Thousand
- First Name: Daz
- Last Name: Dillinger
- Alternative Name: Dat Nigga Daz, Daz Dilly, Dilly Tha Dogg, Diggity Daz
- Age: 44 years
- Birthday: 25th May, 1973
- Birthplace: Long Beach, California
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Rapper, record producer
- Profession: Rapper
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop, G-Funk, Gangsta Rap
- Music Genre: Rap
- Year(s) Active: 1992–present
- Music Style: G-Funk, West Coast Rap, Gangsta Rap
- Music Mood: Thuggish, Brash, Sleazy, Confident, Street-Smart, Producer
- Instrument: Vocals
- Instrument (text): Drums, Keyboards, Drum Machine, Sampler
- Record Label: Death Row, (1992–1999), D.P.G., (2000–present), Gangsta Advisory, So So Def/Virgin/EMI Records, (2003–2006), Koch, (2006–2009), Doggy Style, (2002–present), [[Gangsta Advisory | kids = Delmar Arnaud jr Records|Gangsta Advisory]]
- Associated Acts: Tha Dogg Pound, Kurupt, Snoop Dogg, Lil’ 1/2 Dead, Nate Dogg, Soopafly, 2Pac, The Outlawz, Dr. Dre, Wc, Lady of Rage, Rbx, Z-Ro, Young Buck
- Websites: http://dazmusic.com/
He reunited with Kurupt, the other member of The Dogg Pound, in 2005.
Born Delmar Arnaud, he began as a producer for the artist Paradise, who was Suge Knight’s girlfriend at the time. He started his career working for Suge Knight and his Death Row Records.
Read More: Davis Guggenheim Net Worth 2019